Terms and conditions
These terms are legally binding so please read them carefully.
- The acceptance of any of This Parent Can workshops or packages will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The fee is due in advance of the initial consultation and workshops.
- If any package is cancelled the following terms and conditions apply: Less than 48 hours’ notice – full amount payable, 48 hours to 7 days’ notice – 50% of final fee payable, 7 to 14 days – 25% of final fee payable If consultations or home visits need to be cancelled because of illness we will try to work with the client to arrange another date and there will be no charge or cancellation fee as long as the same service is being booked for a later date.
- This Parent Can reserves the right to cancel workshops at short notice due to personal circumstances. Workshop attendees will be offered a full refund or chance to join another workshop at a later date. Payment for a workshop is non-refundable from the point of booking.
- This Parent Can advise that all clients follow the guidelines from The Lullaby Trust when dealing with their child’s sleep.
- This Parent Can is not medically trained. All advice is given by is from previous experience, training, and opinion only and should not be treated as medical advice. Any concerns about your child medical health should be taken up with a medical professional. Any medical or feeding concerns should be highlighted to This Parent Can at the very beginning consultation.
- This Parent Can accepts no responsibility or liability for sleep training or any form of training that does not achieve the required result during the support package process. The outcome of sleep training is highly dependable on the consistency of the parent. The parent accepts responsibility for this success after the sleep consultant has finished their time with the client.
- Personalised Plan will be written and sent through via PDF email format within 72 hours of the initial consultation. Please read the plan carefully before implementing the new routine. These should not be shared with outside sources as all babies/children’s needs are different.
- Support periods contactable hours are from 8 am to 8 pm from Mondays to Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 9 am-5 pm. During this time messages and emails will be responded to as soon as possible, usually (but not guaranteeing)within 24 hours.
- Unless stated otherwise the support period is non-refundable and lasts for the designated time post-consultation If the support is not used by the client, there is no refund available.
- Any further support requested outside of the initial support package booked is charged at £84 per one-week period (£12 per day).
- Follow up plans or follow up support is not provide with wither 30 minutes or hours phone calls.